PhD-café: How to create an efficient workday
How to create an efficient workday
Are you struggling with too little time and too many things to do? Do you sometimes lose focus and wish you had the right tools to save time and be more efficient? The PhD Café invites you to participate in the upcoming event “How to create an efficient workday”. On the 8th of November, Time Management Expert Trine Kolding will provide you with specific tools to save time, strengthen your focus and be more realistic when it comes to time.
- An easy trick for saving time – every day!
- Create the best possible working conditions for your brain: Tips on how to increase your focus and concentration
- Interruptions? Use ‘Brain Hooks’ to return to the original task in the most efficient way
- Do you procrastinate? Methods to getting things done
- How to save several hours a week: Taking control of your inbox
- Time Type Profile: Are you optimistic, realistic or pessimistic when it comes to time?
- Strengths and weaknesses of each time type
- The efficient to do-list and specific tips on how to be a realistic planner
- One thing after today?
About Trine Kolding
Teacher, writer and time coach with personal efficiency and planning as her areas of expertise. She has taught courses in personal efficiency and planning since 2000, the last 14 years through her own company, and before then as i.a. project and team leader at the Danish Technological Institute. Author of six books on efficiency.
Educational qualifications: Copenhagen Business School, Danish University of Education/ The Department of Education at Aarhus University, process consultant at RAMBØLL Attractor and certified coach.
The library provides coffee/tea and a light lunch (sandwich).
11.00 Welcome and introduction (University Library).
11.10 How to create an efficient workday (Trine Kolding)
12.15 Lunch and network
NB: This event is only open for PhD-students at SDU.
- Thursday, Nov 8th 2018
- 11:00 - 13:00
- Philoteket, Campusvej