This course is targetted and only for employees using PC-computers. In the course you will learn how to use the reference tool Endnote.
We will start from scratch and you will learn to:
create references manually
download and import references from databases
add pdf files (full text articles) to the references
create groups in your Endnote library
use Endnote in Word
sync your library to MyEndnoteWeb (cloud based backup)
share references with colleagues via MyEndnoteWeb
download and install your favourite journal's reference styles.
- It is impotant that you bring your pc with Endnote X9 installed, so we can begin with no delays. Download from the Software Center and follow this guide: https://www.sdu.dk/en/bibliotek/forskere/referencevaerktoejer/endnote-pc.
- The course is for employees with PCs only. Employees with MACs users should register for the "Endnote in English for employees (MAC)".
- The rules for the different reference standards such as APA and Vancouver won't be reviewed. You can study this page and see links to guides for the standards here: https://www.sdu.dk/en/bibliotek/undervisere/referencer.
- Course language will be in English.
- The course can be cancelled due to few participants. At least 5 participants must have registered. Course registration closes Jan. 28.
See you then!
Kirstin Remvig, University Library of Southern Denmark.