Guide to Getting Published
Learn how to progress successfully through the various stages, from pre-submission of the manuscript, to revision and, finally, publication.
- Introduction to Emerald with a special focus on Emerald at SDU
- Selecting the right Journal
- Structuring the paper
- Surviving the peer review process
- Emerald’s policy on Open Access in Denmark
- What Happens on the editorial board
- Q & A
Attendance is limited to a maximum of 50 seats. Registration is binding.
Speakers of the day
- Alison Hope, Business Manager at Emerald
- Eileen Breen (via Skype), Publisher at Emerald
- Professor Kannan Govindan (SDU), member of the Emerald editorial board
This initiative is brought to you by University Library of Southern Denmark and Emerald.
For further information please contact Rikke Hvas Dreymann via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, Apr 24th 2018
- 9:30 - 12:00
- Philoteket, Campusvej