Library Introduction Day - Research Support Service (For New SDU Researchers - VIPs)
SDUB offers a range of services to support your research throughout the knowledge life-cycle.
Through this introduction day, we aim to support researchers at each stage of the research lifecycle:
- Discover of new ideas
- Securing funding to investigate those ideas
- Undertaking the research experimentation itself
- Dissemination of research
The event will address:
- SDUB Organization
- Short introduction of Library retrieval
- Introduction of Collection
- How to order materials?
- What type of supports and help come from library to researchers?
- What is Open Access? How to apply for Open Access fund?
- Research Data Management
- What is ORCID?
- Reference Management
- Systematic Review
- Responsible Conduct of Research
Location: SDU Odense, Library (Main entrance), 2nd floor, Philoteket
- Monday, Feb 26th 2018
- 10:00 - 13:00
- Philoteket, Campusvej