Library Introduction Day - Research Support Service (For researchers - VIPs)
SDUB offers a range of services to support your research throughout the knowledge life-cycle.
Through this introduction day, we aim to support researchers at each stage of the research lifecycle:
· Discover of new ideas
· Securing funding to investigate those ideas
· Undertaking the research experimentation itself
. Dissemination of research
The event will address:
· SDUB Organization
· Short introduction of Library retrieval
· Introduction of Collection
· How to order materials?
· What type of supports and help come from library to researchers?
· What is Open Access? How to apply for Open Access fund?
· Research Data Management
· Reference Management
· Systematic Review
· Responsible Conduct of Research
· What is ORCID?
Location: SDU Odense, Library (Main entrance), 2nd floor, Philoteket
- Tuesday, Sep 26th 2017
- 10:00 - 13:00